Central Florida Domestic Injunction Lawyers
Central Florida Domestic Injunction Attorneys, providing experienced Domestic Injunction, Divorce, and Family Law Lawyer legal services in Melbourne, Daytona Beach, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Orlando, Kissimmee, and surrounding Central Florida areas.
Call The Law Offices of John Gillespie today to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your Domestic Injunction, Divorce, or Family Law legal issues.
When you must legally address Domestic Injunction or other Family law issues it is important to be made fully aware of your legal rights, options, and to have aggressive, detailed, and dedicated legal representation in your corner. Hiring an experienced domestic injunction attorney may provide you the best opportunity to achieve your desired outcome, or a fair and reasonable resolution.
A Domestic Injunction is a protective court order which is intended to:
- Legally acknowledge and document a perceived potential threat involving family members or those who are /or were involved in a domestic relationship.
- Inform the one whom the domestic injunction has been filed against of the limitations and restrictions they have relating to the individual the domestic injunction has been granted for.
- To provide a legal recourse if the terms of the domestic injunction have been violated.
Basic elements necessary for a domestic violence injunction, or order of protection include:
- Must be between family or household members;
- The Petitioner must have been the victim of domestic violence or is in fear of an imminent attack;
- The sworn petition must allege the existence of domestic violence with supporting facts; and
- Jurisdiction is where the Petitioner currently resides, temporarily resides; where Respondent resides, and where domestic violence occurred.
There are four types of domestic injunctions in the State of Florida:
- Domestic Violence Injunction;
- Repeat Violence Injunction;
- Dating Violence Injunction;
- Sexual Violence Injunction.
Call an Experienced Central Florida Domestic Injunction Lawyer at The Law Offices of John Gillespie for a confidential legal consultation.