Central Florida Felony Crime Defense Lawyers
Central Florida Felony Defense Attorneys, providing experienced Felony Criminal Defense Lawyer legal services in Melbourne, Daytona Beach, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Orlando, Kissimmee, and surrounding Central Florida areas.
Call The Law Offices of John Gillespie today to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your Felony Criminal Defense legal issues.
A Felony Criminal Charge is a serious matter which may affect your freedom, your family, and many other areas of your life.
If charged with a felony crime it is extremely important for you to seek experienced legal counsel so that you are fully aware of your legal rights, options, and potential defense strategies, based upon the specific circumstances of your case.
In the State of Florida there are three degrees of felony crimes as well as capital felonies:
- Third Degree Felony: punishable by up to a $5,000 fine, five (5) years prison and/or probation;
- Second Degree Felony: punishable by up to a $10,000 fine, fifteen (15) years prison and/or probation;
- First Degree Felony: punishable by up to $15,000 fine, thirty (30) years prison and/or probation.
Common Felony charges may include, but are not limited to:
- Aggravated Battery (with a deadly weapon or serious bodily injury, or to an elderly person or pregnant woman);
- Aggravated Fleeing to Elude;
- Child Abuse;
- Computer crimes (larceny of money or intellectual property or possession of pornographic, lewd, and lascivious material.);
- Drug Crimes;
- Felony Battery;
- Felony DUI with serious injury / death or prior convictions;
- Forgery, Fraud, or Grand Theft;
- Homicide (manslaughter or murder);
- Lewd & Lascivious conduct;
- Possession of concealed firearm (or with a prior felony);
- Resisting Arrest with violence;
- Sexual Battery
When charged with a Felony Crime it is important to be made fully aware of your legal rights, defense strategies, and to have aggressive, detailed, and dedicated criminal defense legal representation in your corner. Hiring an experienced felony charge defense attorney may provide you the best opportunity to achieve your desired outcome, or a fair and reasonable resolution.
Call an Experienced Central Florida Felony Criminal Defense Lawyer at The Law Offices of John Gillespie for a confidential legal consultation.