John Gillespie, ESQ.
Central Florida Attorneys, providing experienced Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy, Divorce and Family Law, Personal Injury, and Estate Law legal services.
Call The Law Offices of John Gillespie today to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your legal issues.
Areas of Practice:
- Ohio, 1985;
- Florida, 1998;
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida.
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio J.D.
- Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association ~ Member;
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers ~ Member;
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida ~ Member;
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association ~ Member;
- Orange County Bar Association ~ Member;
- Osceola County Bar President 2003-2004; 2009-2010;
- Orange County Teen Court Board of Advisors.
Past Employment Positions:
- Ninth Circuit, Florida, Former Assistant Public Defender;
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America Special Agent and Registered Representative.
If you are involved in legal dispute or require professional legal services regarding Criminal Defense, Divorce and Family Law, Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, or Estate Law and Probate issues in Melbourne, Daytona Beach, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Orlando, Kissimmee, and surrounding Central Florida areas...
Call an Experienced Central Florida Lawyer at The Law Offices of John Gillespie.