Central Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Central Florida Personal Injury Attorneys, providing experienced Personal Lawyer legal services in Melbourne, Daytona Beach, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Orlando, Kissimmee, and surrounding Central Florida areas.
Call The Law Offices of John Gillespie today to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your Personal Injury legal issues.
When an individual is involved in any type of personal injury accident or incident, the injuries sustained can be quite extensive and severe. Physical therapy, rehabilitation, and recovery periods can be long and painful, not to mention the lost wages from time missed from work, and the financial burden's placed upon you and your family.
Florida law allows an injured victim to seek compensation for injuries, property damage and other relevant damages when injured as a result of the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another.
Common types of personal injury claims include, but are not limited to:
- Auto Accidents;
- Motorcycle Accidents;
- Commercial Truck Accidents;
- Defective Product Injury Liability;
- Pedestrian Accidents;
- Premise Liability;
- Slip and Fall Injuries;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries;
- Wrongful Death Liability.
Injured victim's are often subjected to various types of injuries which require medical treatment, physical therapy, and surgery. Therefore, a personal injury can place a financial burden on the victim and their family. The injured victim may also miss extended time from work while recovering, and severe situations, may be left with long term or permanent physical problems.
Personal Injury Legal Claims are time sensitive due to:
- Statute of limitations;
- The ability to recover essential evidence for your personal injury claim;
- The ability to contact all relevant witnesses for the purpose of conducting the most accurate depositions possible to effectively support your ppersonal injury claim;
- To ensure your legal rights are protected so that you are not tricked into accepting a settlement offer from an insurance company before you are fully aware of the full extent of your injuries, how those injuries may impact your life, and future medical treatment you may require.
The Law Offices of John Gillespie aggressively defends the legal rights of personal injury victim's, and addresses all related issues that should be taken into consideration when pursuing a personal injury liability claim, including:
- Injuries resulting from your personal injury;
- Lost wages due to time missed from work, and inability to perform your work related duties;
- Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, necessary medical equipment, and if necessary, long term or permanent treatment treatment and care;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Long term or permanent diminished quality of life;
- And in the unfortunate event of a loss of life, compensation, for the immediate family, as a result of a wrongful death.
Call an Experienced Central Florida Personal Injury Lawyer at The Law Offices of John Gillespie for a confidential legal consultation.